Griffin’s COVID-19 Response
As the country continues to navigate through the unknowns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), times like this underscore the importance of information sharing and communication. As we are temporarily facing a new normal, we want you to know that Griffin continues to monitor alerts and notifications from the CDC and will implement those guidelines and recommendations as necessary.
Our Management team has implemented a plan of action to ensure the safest facility and environment for our customers and staff. As always, we will provide you with excellent customer service as we continue to take preventative actions and measures.
Here are a few things we want you to know:
- All our 16 warehouses will remain open and our trucks will continue on their routes unless we are otherwise instructed by our state and federal leaders.
- Griffin drivers have been notified that the necessity of obtaining a delivery signature has been relaxed in order to promote safety and social distancing directives. The driver may take a picture of the shipment at the delivery location to demonstrate that the product was physically delivered.
- We ask that if you are coming to a branch location to pick up your supplies that you call us first. Advance notice of your visit will allow us to get your order ready prior to your arrival.
- Our warehouses continue to be adequately stocked and we are ready to meet your needs.
- Our customer service team and our sales reps are available to you for phone and email communication. Our GGSPro team remains available to you, as well.
- We offer easy online ordering through Onliant.
- Practicing social distancing at all our locations and increasing best practices around additional cleaning and disinfecting.
The Hyslip family and the entire Griffin Team