Human Resources Representative
All interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: Human Resources Representative in either Lisle, IL or Tewksbury, MA
Summary: Administers all compliance, employee relations, recruiting, payroll HR functions under the direct supervision of the Corporate Director of Human Resources by completing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Employee Relations Issues working with Managers to resolve disputes
- Manages Company-wide Recruiting and entire On-boarding process
- Manages all Workers Compensation Claims and Leave of Absences
- Audit Monthly Health and Welfare Bills
- Prepares and distributes new hire, benefit eligibility and separation packets.
- Prepares and distributes monthly turnover and overtime reports.
- Maintains employee records by updating and recording information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Works with Temp Agencies and Recruiters to manage the resume and interview process.
- Interprets and communicates all company and employee sponsored health and welfare benefits.
- Resolves enrollment and claim issues connected to health and welfare benefits.
- Respond to Claims of Unemployment & Represents Company at Unemployment Hearings
- Back up to Payroll - Will require processing of 4 payrolls per year- Perform other duties as required by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must be hands on; demonstrate initiative by taking calculated risks when appropriate. Requires minimum supervision and is able to grasp operational concepts and direction within the first 30-60 days of employment. Proven administrative support experience specifically with executive level employees. 5-7 years of direct Human Resources Experience at the HR Generalist Level. Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have proven experience working with data base systems, electronic recordkeeping experience essential intermediate PC skills to include spreadsheet, power point and word processing software, e-mail and Internet experience a must. Payroll software experience is needed (Preferably ADP Workforce Now) to effectively do this job as well as Web based data entry.